The scent of Jasmine has been a favorite of mine since the mid-70s when Ciara was my favorite fragrance. In my home, you will often smell a mist of jasmine, amber, and vanilla as you walk through the door.
The aroma of jasmine essential oil has an uplifting and pleasant effect on the mind and helps ease depression. It is used medicinally as an antiseptic, antidepressant, antispasmodic, analgesic, sedative, and aphrodisiac.
Jasmine Naturally Uplifts Your Spirits
The aromatic effect of jasmine oil stimulates the release of certain hormones in the body, including serotonin, which results in the boost of energy and the uplifted mood.
Moreover, Jasmine is a warm, floral fragrance which gives many benefits to its users. Here are a few more fun facts I’ve gleaned for my readers.
- Use as a fragrance. Dab a little bit on your pulse points to go through your day with an aura of the exotic surrounding your every step.
- Use as a skin supplement. Dab the Jasmine on your facial skin imperfections to attain a healthier, glowing, more radiant face to lead your way into your day.
- Merely by inhaling the essence of the Jasmine it uplifts your spirits and increases your confidence.
- Because the flowers have to be harvested at daybreak when they are most aromatic, this essential oil is considered to be one of the most precious.
- A large amount of flowers is needed to make a small amount of oil.
The Jasmine plant is a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Also, use it as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. It grows up to 1.6 to 9.8 ft in height. You may grow it indoors or outdoors, but always in well-drained soil. Also, be sure to water and fertilize regularly! A full to a light shade of sunlight is best.
The most common pest species are white flies, nematodes, and mealybugs. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plant’s soil and that should aid the insect’s issues.
Depending on your variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be. Remember to cut off excess vines regularly.
Jasmine Touch Essential Oil from dōTERRA
I invite you to experience the ambiance of the Jasmine essence along with the many benefits of this essential oil. Jasmine Touch is a topical product to smooth on your pulse points. It offers a relaxing and calming effect in addition to its inherent euphoric scent. All this combines to give you a nice boost in your mood and helps you keep a positive outlook.
Jasmine is also loved for its skin benefits. With regular use, it helps reduce skin imperfections and leaves you with a healthy, glowing complexion.
Known widely as the “King of Flowers” it is ideal to use as a personal fragrance!