Jasmine Naturally Uplifts Your Spirits
The scent of Jasmine has been a favorite of mine since the mid-70s when Ciara was my favorite fragrance. In my home, you will often smell a mist of jasmine, amber, and vanilla as you walk through the door. The aroma of jasmine essential oil has an uplifting and pleasant effect on the mind and helps ease depression. It is used medicinally as an antiseptic, antidepressant, antispasmodic, analgesic, sedative, and aphrodisiac.
The aromatic effect of jasmine oil stimulates the release of certain hormones in the body, including serotonin, which results in the boost of energy and the uplifted mood.
As you can see, Jasmine is a warm, floral fragrance which gives many benefits to its users. Here are a few more fun facts I’ve gleaned for my readers.
- Use as a fragrance. Dab a little bit on your pulse points to go through your day with an aura of the exotic surrounding your every step.
- Use as a skin supplement. Dab the Jasmine on your facial skin imperfections to attain a healthier, glowing, more radiant face to lead your way into your day.
- Merely by inhaling the essence of the Jasmine it uplifts your spirits and increases your confidence.
- Because the flowers have to be harvested at daybreak when they are most aromatic, this essential oil is considered to be one of the most precious.
- A large amount of flowers is needed to make a small amount of oil.
Essential Oil from dōTERRA
Experience the esteemed fragrance and the myriad benefits of Jasmine oil in a convenient roll-on. Jasmine Touch can be applied to pulse points for a calming, yet euphoric aroma that uplifts mood and promotes a positive outlook. Renowned for its skin benefits, it can help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promotes a healthy-looking, glowing complexion. Regarded as the “King of Flowers,” it is prized for its highly fragrant aroma, making it ideal to use as a personal fragrance throughout the day. VIA dōTERRA Essential Oils
The Jasmine plant is a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Also use it as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. It grows up to 1.6 to 9.8 ft in height. You can grow it indoors or outdoors, but always in well-drained soil. Regular watering and fertilizing should take place. A full to light shade of sun light is best!
The most common pest species are white flies, nematodes and mealybugs. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues.
Depending on your variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be. Remember to cut off excess vines regularly.