As a life-long lover and curator of quotes. This is the beginning of a decade long dream of mine to add eCards to one of my web sites. I plan to create a wide variety covering as many holidays as possible. The right quotes do a lot for me.
After high school and a few years of college, I didn’t read much but I read lots of quotes and magazine articles. Little did I know that it had something to do with my shortened attention span due to PTSS. Along with all other aspects of my life, this is improving, but I still love quotes!
Why DO people love quotes so much?
Here is what great quotes do for me:
- They are thought provoking.
- They carry a quick, powerful, stand-alone punch that can leave a lasting impression.
- They don’t require a long attention span by the reader to deliver their message.
- They can switch my day around from gloomy to hopeful in an instant.
- They are a wonderful, fast, effective gift to show someone I care.
- And, I they send in an instant via eCard or post on social media.
- They make my life easier!
Do you enjoy reading quotes as much as I do? Yes! In that case, here is a list of my go-to sites to search for relevant quotes: