This fragrance is one of my personal favorites because it’s an ingredient in Ciara which is my favorite fragrance of the 70s. So, I welcome you to this article about learning the beneficial uses of ylang-ylang. Let’s begin by learning where it’s from and what it is.
Ylang ylang is a beautiful star-shaped, yellow-colored flower that grows on the Cananga Odorata or Cananga tree. Next, this is a tropical species that is native to Indonesia, India, parts of Australia, and the Philippines. But, what’s wonderful is the aromatic scent of the ylang-ylang flower with its heady, flowery, rich, and fruity fragrance.
Many use this flower to make their essential oils through the process of steam distillation. Of course, all distilled oils vary in their intensity in terms of scent. However, the extra strong oil of ylang-ylang is one of the most potent. This essential oil is often the top note in some of the most popular perfumes such as Chanel No. 5 and as a middle note in Ciara by Revlon.
The other lesser potent essential oils are medium or base notes in perfume. Moreover, many produce it in other items such as soap, cologne, food flavoring, and food flavoring. Interestingly, Cananga oil is the most subtle form of ylang-ylang essential oil.
If the benefits of this fabulous fragrance interest you, then, you are invited to continue reading to learn more about the beneficial uses of ylang-ylang essential oils.
The Spirit, Mind, & Body Balancing Properties of Ylang-Ylang
Some of the many spiritual properties and benefits of ylang ylang are as follows:
- First, this essential oil gives a release from the negative feelings of anxiety and depression.
- It also relaxes the soul and body and induces a beautiful feeling of joy.
- Ylang-ylang essential oil is one of the best aphrodisiacs while inducing sensuality and warmth.
- Next, to relieve emotional stress, inspire creativity, and to accept personal experiences, you may purchase ylang-ylang oil with reiki infusion.
- The ylang-ylang essential oil uplifts moods, removes sadness, nervous tension, and anxiety.
- It also induces feelings of happiness, joy, and excitement.
- During times of crisis, high stress, tension, or any kind of depression, ylang-ylang oil balances the emotions.
➳ Natural Lava Rock Stone Beads Essential Oil Anxiety Diffuser Bracelet
Natural lava rock stone, The lava beads work well with absorbing your favorite Essential Oils. The pores will trap and slowly diffuse the oil wellEssential Oil Anxiety Diffuser Bracelet
Beneficial Uses of Ylang-Ylang for Hair
Their are numerous benefits for your hair when using essential oil of ylang-ylang. Some of them are as follows:
- Natural oil is a wonderful remedy for hair loss due to alopecia and stress. With a light massage into the scalp, this oil promotes hair growth.
- Also, the lack of natural sebum leads to a dry scalp and brittle hair. Use ylang-ylang essential oil as a hair conditioner.
- The ylang-ylang essential oil additionally has inherent qualities of stress-relief.
- Therefore, using this oil in aromatherapy also has a euphoric effect on the senses.
- In the case of head lice, the oil of ylang-ylang is a perfect solution as it prevents lice and their eggs from attaching to hair shafts.
Beneficial Uses of Ylang-Ylang for Skin
Uniquely, just like spiritual and hair benefits, essential oil of ylang-ylang has several skin benefits as well. Some of them are as follows:
- Ylang-ylang oil, when applied on the skin topically, increases the natural glow of the skin.
- It has anti-microbial properties that help in fighting infections by protecting, purifying, and healing.
- It also has anti-oxidant properties for anti-aging.
➳ Enjoy the Many Beneficial Uses of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
Natural Ingredients – Gya Labs ylang ylang oil for skin is harvested from ylang-ylang flowers grown in the forests of Madagascar with steam distillation to perfection. This ylang-ylang oil essential is perfect for aromatherapy, to make your own ylang-ylang perfume, or use in massage therapy.Gya Labs Ylang Ylang
But, do you want to know more about such essential oils? Then, keep researching, learning, and continue coming back to Beautiful Lives for more information about spirit, mind, and body balance as together we light the way.🔥 Namaste!